Trouble In Da Terror Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Template (Closed for now)

3 posters

Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Application Template (Closed for now)

Post by Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Name:
Do you have any experience?:
Time Zone:
How often and what time do you play?:
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?:
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://troubleinterrortown.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Moderator

Post by Shadowed Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

Name: Michael
Steam Name: Shadowed Prince
Do you have any experience?: Nope but we all got to start some were right
Time Zone: Pacific Standard
How often and what time do you play?: Uh at least 3 hours
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?: I have a trittion 720+ headset but no skype
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?: All do my best to see to it that the standards youv set in place are upheld well your gone Very Happy 

Shadowed

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Re: Application Template (Closed for now)

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Michael,
I am going to approve you application. Your duty is to make sure that all players on our server abide by the rules and do the same for yourself. Do not by whatever means, abuse your powers. I have banned a couple of people already who have used them wrongly. Please enjoy your operator status and I hope to see you advanced! (:

Sincerely,
ninja.beast Very Happy 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Re: Application Template (Closed for now)

Post by Seedpod Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Name:TJ
Steam Name:Seedpod
Do you have any experience?:some
Time Zone:Arizona
How often and what time do you play?: 7 hours a day around 3pm
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?:yes
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?:I will keep the server like you have it right now and make sure people follow the rules

Seedpod

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm

TJ, I am rejecting your application due to your lack of experience as a mod on TTT. And due to the fact that your name is the same as my co owners. Thanks for applying but I'm sorry that I have to reject it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Operator Application

Post by NYPD Watson Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Name:
Steam Name: NYPD Watson
Do you have any experience?: Yes I have been Admin
Time Zone: Pacific  Standard
How often and what time do you play?: 4-5 hours but with school starting soon ill be on weekends
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?: Yes and Yes
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?: I will add another helpful Mod. And will help when the other admins are off if there is an Rdm'er, couple of ghosters, or anyone breaking the rules to the server
NYPD Watson
NYPD Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 pm

NYPD I will accept your application as we do need more operators at the moment. Be ready to slay and kick RDMers as me and seed can't be bothered to do so as we are trying to keep the server up to date! thank you! (:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Operator Application

Post by MexNinja Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Name: David
Steam Name: TheMexicanNinja69
Do you have any experience?: I have been admin on several Minecraft servers.
Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (CA)
How often and what time do you play?: I can play at least 2 hours a day but I'm not sure with high school coming up soon.
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?: Not for GMOD and yes for Skype
What will you add be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?: I will try and make sure no one RDM's or breaks the rules, I've also told a couple of my friends about the server already.

MexNinja

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Application

Post by NemoHoes Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

Name:Brant
Steam Name:NemoHoes
Do you have any experience?:No, but I understand the concept and what the operators job is.
Time Zone:Pacific(Ca)
How often and what time do you play?:Atleast 4 hours a day. Lately it has been 7-8 hours depending on what days I see my girlfriend or go out.
Do you have a microphone and ability to talk on Skype?:Yes/Yes
What will you be adding to our server if you become a Moderator?:Since this is the server I play on 90% of the time, I can watch over the server and make sure it is an enjoyable experience for every player who visits. I am usually awake till 2-4 am so the server would have an admin on the majority of the day. I would regulate what was going on whether it would be looking out for rdmers, reconizing anyone cheating/hacking, gagging mic spammers and enforcing the rules the admins have set. Lastly when I am not on this server I will continue promoting the server. This is my favorite server and I want everyone who plays TTT to discover it! This server has the most friendly players/admins of any other server that I have been on and I'd love to help you guys out anyway that is possible

NemoHoes

Back to top Go down

Application Template (Closed for now) Empty Update on last post

Post by MexNinja Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:31 am

I actually am available for talking in GMOD now because I tried using my PS3 mic and it worked

MexNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:45 am

David and Brant, I am going to accept both of your applications. I have seen you both on the server a lot of time and especially you nemo. You've helped out the server a lot and I definitely need someone on most of the time. Remember that being an operator really only gives you one benefit as of right now and that's making our server more enjoyable by slaying and kicking RDMers. Thank you two for applying this topic will now be closed for a while until I am in need of more operators! Thank you! (:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down